NIPPON BOBBER LINKS DIRECTORY
On this page we have collected our favourite Bobber and other useful resources that you may be interested in.
If you wish to include a link to your Japanese Motorcycle related blog or website in this Yamaha XS650 motorcycle links directory, kindly follow the directions at the bottom of this page.
Yamaha XS650 Websites
- Yamaha 650 Twin Klub Nederland (The Netherlands)
- Hardtail Maniac (Lots of XS650's from the Netherlands)
Bobber and Chopper Builders - Yamaha XS650
The following Bobber and Chopper Builders work with select Japanese motorcycle engines such as the Yamaha XS650 engine:
Bobber and Chopper Builders - General
- Trent Schara - Atomic Custom (New Mexico, USA)
- Kevin Baas - Baas Metal Craft (Lakeville, Minnesota, USA)
- Todd Apple - Bent Brothers Custom Motorcycles (Boise, Idaho, USA)
- Earl Kane - Earl's Bikes (Los Angeles, California, USA)
- Kevin Verkest - Fabricator Kevin's (Clinton Township, Michigan, USA)
- Kevin - Loaded Gun Customs (Maryland, USA)
- Taber Nash - Nash Motorcycle Company (Vancouver, Washington, USA)
- Irish Rich - Shamrock Fabrication (Broomfield, Colorado, USA)
Harley Bobber Motorcycle Biker Blogs...
Harley Bobber Info and Photo Links
- Bobber Republic
- Harley Flathead Bobbers
- Harley Knucklehead Bobbers
- Harley Panhead Bobbers
- Harley Ironhead Bobbers
- Harley Ironhead Sportster Oldschool Bobber Project by L&T
- Harley Shovelhead Bobbers
- Harley Blockhead Bobbers (Big Twin Evo)
- Harley Evo Sportster Bobbers
- Harley Fathead Bobbers (Twin Cams)
Aftermarket Parts and Accessories
Harley Directories and Resource Pages
Harley Davidson Webshops
- Yours ???
Harley Sportster and Ironhead Links
Other Harley Links
Nippon Bobbers BBQ Links (We Love That Smoke!)
YOUR LINK HERE ?
If you wish to include a link to your Bobber, Chopper or Ratbike related blog or website in this Bobber directory, kindly include a link in your main link page to
Yamaha XS650 Bobbers, Short Chops, Choppers, Low Riders, Ratbikes and TT Bikes, with emphasis on the creative results achieved by people doing their own thing in their shed or garage.
Once you've got our link in place, then please email us atinfo at nippon-bobbers dot com